- A cold knot came to my middle right where that gun was pointed. I knew now he wasn't running from any speeding ticket.from the sound of that siren the police car was right on our tail.
- A boy pointed a toy pistol at me.
- A long pointed rod used as a weapon.
- We've picked something offa radio telescope pointed in your direction.
- A low elliptical or pointed arch; usually drawn from four centers.
- So thereby it can be pointed out that marist philosophy is the ontology of social being in this contemporary world.
- "Botanically unrelated to the white or irish potato or the yam sweet potatoes are oblong or pointed oval tuberous roots."
- Based on the mathematical definition of orientation tolerance in ansi y14.5.1m-1994 the notation of hint datum is pointed out and orientation tolerance zone of national standard is defined strictly with point-set vector equation.
- On the basis of analysing composition and testing results of noise generated by high speed punch press the major noise sourse and the noise characteristics are pointed out.
- Setting the stage initially with this major topic can get development teams pointed in the right direction.
- A blunt pointed arch drawn from two centers within the span.
- At this sweeping rebuke which the cook had only pointed the rest of the crew became uninterested.
- Problems that should be paid attention to in building the digital territorial sea system are also pointed out.
- The midrange is pointed down designed to reflect sound off the desktop.
- The authors pointed out that there were many factors influencing the heart after open heart surgery.it is an important step of the heart self-recovery after myocardial ischemia to avoid ventricular fibrillation and to reduce the chance of electric defibrillation.