- The children are playing card in the living room.
- You can play many games with playing cards.
- They are not playing card.
- They routinely visit each other's houses where they amuse themselves playing the pianoforte playing cards or dancing.
- They were playing cards for high stakes.
- It was pouring with rain so we used the playing cards to draw lots to see who would go and get the fish and chips for supper.
- Two playing cards of the same denomination.
- Why did the three playing cards try to paint the roses red?
- We put playing cards in the spokes so I could hear...
- We kept ourselves awake by playing card games.
- Can I exchange playing cards?
- I had a pack of playing cards.
- Games like chess snakes and ladders playing cards polo the martial arts of judo and karate had originated in india and it was from here that these games were transmitted to foreign countries where they were further developed.
- Good playing cards send the sign procedure c-c.
- This is a room set aside for playing card games.