English-Chinese Translation of person
English-Chinese Translation Examples of person
- Years of dissipation had ruined his health.
- Your clothes are a reflection of your personality.
- We can't judge a person by what he says but by what he does.
- Five persons died during the collision between two buses.
- Every person has two nasal orifices.
- "几年以前，你可以看出谁是城里最有权势的人，因为他的路会修得整整齐齐，" 此?/em>湟晃怀鞘泄婊纤呔值幕⑾壬怠?"现在风水轮流转，最有势力的人住在泥土路上。"
- "Years ago, you could tell who the most politically powerful person in town was because his road would be paved, " said Ray Keating, a member if the zoning board of appeals here. "Now it's(=it has) come full circle, and the most powerful live on the d
- A punctual person always finishes everything ahead of time.
- A movie rating that allows admission only to persons of a certain age, usually17, unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- A person's happiness correlate closely to the family relation.
- The dilemma that Bush foresaw in1986 has come to pass. His political career is indeed at stake, and his paralyzing loyalty is becoming a political handicap as well as a personal virtue.
- "他的私生活不应该影响他的政治生涯，" 他说。 "他好像确有真才实学。"
- "His personal life should not affect his politics, " he said. "He seems to really know his stuff."
- "几年以前，你可以看出谁是城里最有权势的人，因为他的路会修得整整齐齐，" 此间一"现在风水轮流转，最有势力的人住在泥土路上。"
- "Years ago, you could tell who the most politically powerful person in town was because his road would be paved, " said Ray Keating, a member if the zoning boar
- ( Informal) a stupid incompetent person.
- ( Football) the person who plays center on the line of scrimmage.
- A niggardly person who starves himself ( and others).