English-Chinese Translation of person
English-Chinese Translation Examples of person
- A person who is unfilial to his parents and disrespectful to his elders cannot possibly attain blessings and protection.
- A reference group is any group of persons with whom you share a very personal and defensive sense of belonging.
- A person with myopia; a nearsighted person.
- A person suffering from spastic paralysis.
- A person suffering from paralysis.
- A bar that is off-limits to military personnel.
- A generous person a soft touch for beggars.
- A lazy poky person.
- A person on a heath in raiment of morden cut and colours has more or less an anomalous look.
- The harmony between the selfhood and the experience of one person is closely related to his psychological health.
- When a person has a sense of well-being and his spirits are overflowing he can ignore stubborn facts and joke about his present circumstances.
- The place when a person acts according to proper moral standard shows expressional certain and firm trait it is his moral character.
- A person travelling westwards sets his watch behind at each successive time zone.
- A person like me of the outer banks...
- A person with the senior noncommissioned naval rank.