- n.薪水,工资 v.支付,交纳,给予,有利,值得,合算
- Common policy holder rises10days from the next day that gets guarantee slip inside and did not produce insurance gold to give pay criterion policy-holder can retreat redound upon sheet to the company and written requirement cancel is sure contract the company is not had breath return policy-holder place to pay insurance cost.
- 1.an Insured person who suffers from any residual physical handicap conforming to any of the categories specified in the disability benefits payment schedule shall be entitled to claim disability benefits according the category of his disability.
- 1.on The death of parent foster-parent step-parent spouse a worker shall be entitled to eight days of funeral leave with pay;
- One possible method is the pay-as-you-go approach.
- 1.application Forms for injury or sickness benefit payments.
- An old ordinance declares goatees illegal unless you first pay a special license fee for the privilege of wearing one in public.
- A note payable on demand.
- An insurance contract in which an agency guarantees payment to an employer in the event of unforeseen financial loss through the actions of an employee.
- A bill payment system widely used in europe.in giro systems a single payment order can implement money transfers from a customer's account to many other accounts on the books of the same institution.the giro system is characterized as a credit transfer system while the u.s.check system
- I should like to pay a tribute to the leaders of china for the vision and farsightedness of their approach to the negotiations.
- "It claimed suzerainty over its smaller neighbors which had to pay tribute to the chinese emperor as a sing of submission"
- The all-china federation of trade unions called on mcdonald's to adjust its pay and let its workers unionize.
- Party a will assist party b to get the residence permit and foreign expert certificate and pay the expenses incurred.
- The patentee should be in accordance with the patent law and its implementation rules of the payment of an annual fee.
- The patentee shall pay an annual fee beginning with the year in which the patent right was granted.