- The numbness in your foot will soon pass off.
- A few minutes after we started, the fog began to pass off.
- He tried to pass off the wine as french, when in fact it come from outside the common market.
- Mescaline is completely innocuous and its effects will pass off after eight or ten hours.
- The festival does not always pass off as the parents and adults expect with some babies refusing to cry on the open-air stage at the asakusa temple.
- It is hard to assess the performance of individual mps in a grc.limiting the number of grcs can thus help avoid a situation where "inferior candidates pass off as competent ones".
- The pain will soon pass off.
- I will take those peanuts you're trying to pass off as testicles
- To pass off in or as vapor.
- To dispose of or pass off by deception.
- Palm off to dispose of or pass off by deception.
- Now where we gonna find a place to pass off as a college?
- The dealer was trying to pass off fakes as valuable antiques.
- Most of these situations pass off without mishap.