- adj.减轻的 n.辩解
- Security checks are only a palliative (measure) in the fight against terrorism.
- Aspirin is a palliative (drug).
- Treatment of electrical burns is palliative.
- Wide subcutaneous excision plus adequate skin excision could be the treatment for extensive lesions; and carbon dioxide laser vaporization might be a palliative symptomatic treatment for superficial components of this cutaneous lymphangiomas.
- Conclusion hepatic arterial chemoembolization is a feasible procedure with acceptable side effects which could be used as a palliative treatment in patients with liver metastases from nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- All patients in need of pain relief could be helped if current knowledge about pain control and palliative care were applied.
- Purpose: we want to learn the clincal effect on treatment of late prostatic cancer by radical or palliative prostatectomy after castration and endocrine pharmacotherapy.
- Abstract: purpose: we want to learn the clincal effect on treatment of late prostatic cancer by radical or palliative prostatectomy after castration and endocrine pharmacotherapy.
- Routine check-ups drugs and dressings prescribed for management of the condition hospital accommodation nursing surgery and palliative treatment for chronic conditions.
- As hospice and palliative care courses can increase medical students'knowledge that be used to care for dying patients and improve viewpoints of humanism so it should be a required course of medical students.