- Every afternoon about four-thirty he would sit in the front yard with his beautiful eyes staring steadfastly at the path and as soon as he heard my voice or saw me swinging my dinner pail through the buck brush he was off like a shot racing breathlessly up the hill to greet me with leaps of joy and barks of sheer ecstasy.
- Each gate tower of the city wall and each pailou can be seen from afar.
- A large pail used to receive waste water from a washbasin or chamber pot.
- I went to a grocer to buy emulsion paint for my room.the shop owner showed me two pails of emulsion paint; one was ivory-white and the other milk-white.
- Because hang the pole of full dress to be able to give a person frowziness sense bag of the big basket of replete dirty clothes washing powder pail and box can let a person look at uncomfortable.
- The pail will hold four gallons.
- Large metal pails filled to the brim with milk.
- Was in his mother's pail.
- Bring me a washbasin and a pail.
- Fill the pail with sand.
- Sloshing the water around in the pail
- Water spilled from the pail.
- He fetched a pail of water.
- She poured some water into the pail.
- It is true that dusk's classics and plebeians'jocosity has some correct statements but there arc many pails running counter to the academic principles for instance making sweeping criticisms self-contradiction inadequate evidence spontaneous remarks random criticism and fallacious reasoning.