- n.(一)步,速度,步调,步法,步态 vi.踱步,缓慢的走 vt.用步测,踱步于,(马)溜花蹄
- Whilst wright-phillips concedes that breaking into jose mourinho's first eleven will prove difficult the pacey wide man admits he will also have one eye on cementing his place in sven goran eriksson's world cup squad next term.
- One reason for low efficiency is that organizations are overstaffed and their work proceeds at a snail's pace.
- A policeman with plain clothes stood a dozen paces behind me watching me.
- A motor boat will pace the boys training for the rowing match.
- Collection is consequently not achieved by shortening of the pace through a resisting action of the hand but instead by using the seat and legs to engage the hind legs further under the horse's body.
- We knew the car had the pace.
- Indianapolis star-indiana pacers officials aren't talking but a former pacer thinks he knows where ron artest will be traded.
- Imagine the smile on my face the day he refused to cut his position when the "misprice" was in fact the market pacer and the other2banks started to follow what he perceived to be the mispricing bank.
- Under the c ondition of wto technology and tariff vallation make pace for law vallatio n.
- Long and lonely he paced the dreary beach beneath a wintry sky.
- A brisk walk in the park; a lively gait; a merry chase; traveling at a rattling rate; a snappy pace; a spanking breeze.
- Data announced thursday show that china is still growing extremely rapidly with year-to-year expansion of11.5% in the third quarter although the pace of growth has eased after government measures to prevent the economy from spiraling out of control.
- China today successfully test fired a long-range carrier rocker into the central pacific ocean boosting its pace research programme and adding significantly to its strategic missile capability.
- Based on the strategy of invigorating the armed forces by reliance on science and technology chinese armed forces are quickening the pace of new weapon r and d and pushing the development of their armaments by means of scientific and technological innovations.
- S nervousness for all they seemed to be doing was scuttling and leaping all over the pace and chattering hysterically.