- pron.一个人,任何人,一方 num.一,一个 adj.一方的,某一,同样的
- "Virtual reality offers another window but one that a scientist can climb through to interact directly with scientific abstractions" says howard rheingold author of "virtual reality".
- The quartering one eh?'
- A one-off'he said delightedly.'a Tailor-made gun.'
- "Workplace injuries are more likely when one is angry" vinson says. Remarkably he adds anger was not linked to traffic or fall injuries.
- "Never such a dog as dat buck!" He cried. "No never! Him worth one thousand dollair by gar! Eh? What you say perrault?
- "A bomb is sure" he said. "By attacking at the yamen we guarantee that no one will mistake our cause"
- Thought the thespian. "I'm not going to have my work cut up by some one else.
- "And as for why I stay here--well I've read a good deal about sieges beleaguered cities and the like but I've never seen one.so I think I'll stay here and watch. I wo n't get hurt because I'm a noncombatant and besides I want the experience.
- "Crypt: an underground vault or chamber especially one beneath a church that is used as a burial place."
- ... And there's not one course on love.
- ... And it contains a detailed account of the horrors which ended in the extinction of one of the noblest and richest families of that city during the pontificate of clement viii in the year1599.
- ... I take one teaspoonful of arsenic...
- ... I know this sounds touristy but I'd love to go on one of those...
- ... One x and one y chromosome.
- Such loss of faith is ever one of the saddest results of sin.be it accepted as a proof that all was not corrupt in this poor victim of her own frailty and man's hard law that hester prynne yet struggled to believe that no fellow-mortal was guilty like herself.