- When sending a player out on loan a club can prevent him from becoming cup-tied by ensuring the'can play in cup matches'clause is not active.
- These paintings are on loan from the guggenheim in billbao.
- As a rule he does not exploit others and in many cases he himself is exploited by others having to pay a small amount in land rent and in interest on loans.
- What about the laws against usury during the middle ages? Didn't such laws made it illegal to charge interest on loans?
- Sth be on loan from.
- We have many articles on loan to guests.just refer to your "welcome backet".
- United midfielder chris eagles will spend the next four months overseas after signing for nec nijmegen on loan.
- You're a fed on loan to metro.whose side are you on?
- He is on loan to the foreign languages press.
- She's on loan to another movie studio for two films.
- Maybe I could go on loan to a spanish team.
- It must be on loan to someone.would you like to reserve that book?
- Luca ceccarelli born in1983 joins serie b outfit spezia on loan after his season-long loan at serie c side lucchese.
- United have also made polish keeper tomasz kuszczak a full signing after he played last season on loan from second division west bromwich.
- This body is on loan to you from god.