- Reduces the cooldown on presence of mind by-24sec on blast wave by-4sec. And on ice block by-40sec.
- I stepped on ice and fell to the ground.
- I am very large with a huge furry body.my feet are designed for walking on ice and have five sharp claws made for holding onto food.my stiff hair and fur help me swim well.
- This is locker number605 it's kept on ice.
- The deal's on ice.
- A performance art exhibition on ice was held in mixc in shenzhen may30th which was a perfect combination of dance on ice and performance art.
- Short-track often dubbed a "roller derby on ice" for its spectacular show of crashes falls and disqualifications has been led by asian nations including china south korea and japan as well as canada and the united states.
- One that clamps especially a spiked plate attached to the sole of a shoe to prevent slipping on ice.
- They kept the invention on ice for ten years.
- The williams case which stinks on ice was back in the news in february because a friend of ted's was able to finagle a visit to the cryogenics lab in question located in scottsdale ariz. where baseball players who are still alive were gathering for spring training.
- I thumb through the contents of the envelope: five hundred bucks and two tickets to sesame street on ice.not bad.
- We've had to put our plans on ice for the time being.
- The plan for the new book is on ice at the moment.
- We've put the deema project on ice for the time being.
- Coasting on ice in a sled is a favourite sport of holiday-makers.