- After leaving the asses there was a fresh delight they crossed the seine in a boat and proceeding from passy on foot they reached the barrier of l'etoile.
- Station of road of zhuhai guest curator reachs on foot after the meal visit the urban district by sightseeing bus each tourist attraction.
- Complex of attractive self-catering apartments located15minutes on foot from the school and the city centre and served by city bus routes.
- A person traveling on foot; a walker.
- Henry and his three comrades struck out on foot for udine.
- Got all safe on shore and walk'd afterwards on foot to yarmouth
- These millions of people were to be sent upon their trek on foot.
- Professional sports newspapers in china mainly depend on football for making a living having narrow reporting area malign competition between fellow professionals undiversified content development and business management and impact of such media as the internet.
- We covered seventeen miles on foot.
- At barak's advance the lord routed sisera and all his chariots and army by the sword and sisera abandoned his chariot and fled on foot.
- We've a white male on foot heading north toward cedar farm junction.
- Fights on foot with small arms.
- A long tiring journey on foot.
- The old couple enjoyed travelling on foot.
- Let your feet do the walking the new right extends to most open-air recreation activities carried out on foot including walking wildlife-watching climbing and running.