- Is there a lifeguard on duty?
- The scope of legal aid for civil matters is stipulated as follows: legal matters in connection with claims for alimony nurturing fee fostering fee pension and relief fund and civil matters in connection with claims for compensation for injury while on duty except for accidents due to negligence.
- Will be on duty throughout the exhibition and there'll normally be a production engineer around to help with technical queries.
- A student on duty has to mop the floor and dust every piece of furniture in the dorm room!
- Danile agger is in sweden with denmark in the battle of scandinavia while john arne riise is on duty for norway in moldova.
- Nurses on duty must wear uniforms.
- Once ro device is put into operation it must work for at least one hour everyday. A watchkeeper should be assigned to be on duty for holidays.
- Factory accredits the on duty-guard to check employees whom out of productive area every day; employees should not pullback or magistrate.
- The final relative humidity forecast checked and revised by weather forecaster on duty for the ten specific cities including beijing shanghai and hong kong has been shown on cctv at night every day since june201996.
- He's on duty from9.00to6.00.
- In order to guarantee safe operation of the transmission of coal and the right opinion of employee who was on duty the monitoring system of tram has be designed using vb and the hardware and software of the system are given with the block diagram.
- One night I was on duty
- For this having happened to me on duty?.
- Someone is on duty here around-the-clock.
- The officer on duty had been slow on the uptake.