being shown publicly陈列着；在展览 Stop crying if you are not going to have yourself on display in shame！你不想丢人现眼的话就不要哭了！ Samples of all major export commodities will be on display at the fair．主要出口商品的样品将全部在交易会上展出。
- Several ancient egyptian mummies are on display in the museum.
- Demotic script on a replica of the rosetta stone on display in magdeburg.
- Using the eye-gaze distinguishing and tracking method based on the image processing technique the position relationship between pupil center and glint which produced by the corneal reflection and the near-infrared light was analyzed the fixation point of the eye-gaze on display screen was deduced and the mouse accuracy by eye-controlled in the screen may achieve to40pixels.
- Ploughs and other agricultural implements were on display at the exhibition.
- It's on display in the window.
- The strokes in the calligraphic works and paintings on display here are vigorous.
- There is a wide selection of colors and designs on display at the plastic products sales exhibition.
- Particularly recommended are the north rhineland westphalia art collection on display in a spacious new building on the edge of the old town and the goethe museum housing manuscripts and personal memorabilia of one of germany's greatest writers in a baroque country lodge now surrounded by the growing city.
- There was also a great deal of machinery on display.the most wonderful piece of machinery on show was nasmyth's steam hammer.
- The boy looked with wistful eyes at the toys on display.
- Several of these new wines--which contain five to seven percent alcohol half as much as in most wines--were on display last week at the sial international trade show for food industry professionals.
- The riding boot he left behind is on display in a riga museum!
- The screen wall in the temple is flanked on both the north and the south side by a gallery in which more than130inscribed tablets are on display.
- The paintings on display are not for sale.
- In most discount houses less time and money are spent on displaying goods.