单词on behalf of的英汉翻译
on behalf of
单词on behalf of的英汉对照例句
- The statute had empowered the agency acting on behalf of the president to issue "codes of fair competition" for particular industries if the code "tend [ ed] to effectuate the policy of this title."
- Exceptions to this rule whether by safe-conduct license to trade exchange of mails or travel from one territory into the other are made on behalf of individuals only with the approval of the government or the highest military authority.
- Any format of a letter of proxy issued by the board of directors used in appointing an agent on behalf of a shareholder shall allow the shareholder to freely choose to instruct that agent as to whether to make an affirmative or negative vote and to give instructions respectively on matters to be decided by vote at the meeting.
- Rmb savings deposit business the collection agent on behalf of the credit card payment business.
- "No tickets lists receipts or other substitutes for tickets recording the numbers of the chances allocated for any cash-sweep totalizator or pari-mutuel may be made printed issued sold or offered for sale except by or on behalf of a club which has received the permission of the chief secretary under this ordinance."
- Item sixteen chairman should officiate the following to summon and preside council meetings to supervise and urge process of conclusions to subscribe documents on behalf of the association
- A beneficiary who has a personal interest in the discussed matter at the meeting which may damage the interest of the trust property shall not vote nor exercise the voting right on behalf of another beneficiary.
- He had never met lamar quin and had no idea who would appear on behalf of the firm and conduct the interview.
- He believed that in building socialism it was necessary to make thorough plans on behalf of the state.
- I am diglighted that all precent here attend the first forum on sino-euro commerence and trade firstly on behalf of the all the members of the organizing committee I'd like to extend my apprecition to china trade promotion committee who supports the forum.
- We are acting on behalf of the oppressed people of our region.
- Built at a cost of$ 900million on behalf of state grid corporation china's longest hvdc transmission link delivers much-needed power from the three gorges hydropower plant in central china to the coastal megacity of shanghai.
- "In all proceedings before the court the parties and the husbands and wives of the parties thereto and the persons in whose behalf any proceedings may be brought or instituted or opposed or defended and the husbands and wives of such persons shall except as hereinafter excepted be competent and compellable to give evidence either viva voce or by deposition according to the practice of the court on behalf of either or any of the parties to the proceedings."
- Only applicable when the objector makes an objection on behalf of an organization or a prescribed body.
- In conclusion please allow me on behalf of the chinese government to express our appreciation to the qatari government for its hard work for the fourth ministerial conference of the wto.
提交更多on behalf of的相关例句