- Bowel or omentum may herniate alongside the drain.
- On42sets of abdominal serialsections and50adult cadavers thesuperior omental recess was observedas a v-shaped space around the cau-date lobe of the liver.it is anterio-rly limited by the lesser omentumand the left lobe of liver posterior-ly by the diaphragm superiorly bythe coronary ligament of liver infe-riorly by the pancreas and on theleft by the esophagus.
- The great omentum is attached to the stomach and transverse colon
- The enhanced feature of the circumference of the tuberculous lesion was analyzed.results hematogenous dissemination tuberculosis dominantly affected lesser omentum mesentery and the lymph nodes around the pancreas and abdominal aorta.
- Conclusion autotransplantation of splenic tissue into the greater omentum is a convenient and effective way for spleen transplantation.
- It is thought that in the treatment of chronic sinus in chest wall by using greater omentum as a filler we should first consider the common factors of sinus forming.
- In group b the mode of connection between omentum and cerebral cortex was studied.
- Primary abscess of the omentum is an infrequecnt disease entity.