- T stands for thaddeus mother's older brother.
- A shandong farmer rode a trike and took his87-year old motherto visit beijing.
- The nearer a society approximates to zero population growth the older its population is likely to be.
- These days more than a century and a half later chapslee is a private hotel which offers to travellers accommodation of old-world luxury at a distinctly old-style tariff.
- A polish rabbi wanders through the old west on his way to lead a synagogue in san francisco.
- A wash-up old man with no friend no distribution deal.
- An interfering old woman; bustling about self-importantly making an officious nuisance of himself; busy about other people's business.
- An old peasant volunteered as guide for the surveying trips.
- A true-blue tory of the old school
- It is an old messuage and my daughter's lodging is a row of old-fashioned houses.
- A very old man bent but active with white moustaches that bristled forward like those of a prawn pushed open the swing door and went in.
- An old peddler drifted in.
- A little old man with a nightcap on his head leaned out of the upstairs window.
- Such a self-centred old man! If his wife wasn't the angel of light she is she'd have left him long ago.
- A small bit of evidence---an old sloe--proved to he missing link in the murder case.