- n.[植]橡树,橡木 adj.橡木制的
- There was a fine noise of rushing water from the crown of an oak at his back.
- An eighteenth-century room all dark oak and pewter mugs and plates.
- A field that had been treed with oak saplings.
- A red dog; a red oak.
- A smooth leather tanned with willow birch or oak and scented on the flesh side with birch oil.
- You will be like an oak with fading leaves like a garden without water.
- Is there a bus for oakland?
- There was a triptych of pale oak.
- The citrus and mineral bouquet includes delicate aromas of crisp green apple kiwi honey and lightly toasted oak.
- Use a dark oak stain on the shelves before you varnish them.
- Outside his bedchamber a flight of steps descended to a larger room furnished with a scarred pinewood table and a dozen oak-and-leather chairs.
- In early times the ambry or wall cupboard was used to hold books.bookcases were included in the medieval fittings of college libraries in britain.the earliest dated domestic examples were made of oak in1666for the diarist samuel pepys.
- "In early times the ambry or wall cupboard was used to hold books.bookcases were included in the medieval fittings of college libraries in britain.the earliest dated domestic examples were made of oak in1666for the diarist samuel pepys."
- It is the tannic acid contained in oak that ages the brandy.
- With just the right amount of oak and fruity.