- For a crazy moment he imagined alice with himself living in the mountain valley together.always.
- It is possible to start the day looking at lush rain drenched mountains and wake the next morning to a pale sunrise over a snow-covered steppe.
- Some of the world's best mountain scenery is available within the500-kilometer long chain of the southern alps.
- Somelive in the caribbean lowlands in cities like barranquilla andcartagena; some live in isolated mountain valleys in cities like caliand medellin.
- With the spreading of zen buddhism tea drinking became popular practices around tiantai mountains area.
- The breathtaking beauty of the mountains seem a world away from the crowded tourist resorts that are dotted around the coast of tenerife.
- Which had no intention to float out of the mountain side.
- Herbs almost entirely of mountains of china and tibet; often monocarpic.
- First study of ice formation process on glacier in china was performed in1962 when xie zichu et al studied the ice formation process on glacier no.1at the urumqi river head tianshan mountain and subsequently scholars studied the ice formation process on glacier in qilian mountain and so on.
- The chinese biggest mountainous region safari park--beijing badaling wild animal world is one according to shan erjian the large-scale natural ecology park the area6000chinese acres it located at the world famous badaling great wall under foot the close neighbor badaling highway rides in a carriage from the urban district only needs40minutes the good communications.
- Giles arthur waley ezra pound xu yuanzhong weng xianliang and some others are prominent figures.many collections of english versions of chinese poems including tang poetry have been published at home and abroad such as jade mountain translated by arthur waley; selections from the300poems of the tang dynasty by soame jenyns;
- The central university for nationalities14college students carrying olympic promotional information the privately to guangxinanning county cents to maoping village of milford scattered in the mountains to the depths of the olympic publicity yao cellular knowledge to stimulate their interest olympics support and participate in the olympics enthusiasm.
- The main ingredients: ginseng chinese yam astragalus membranaceus poria cocos dwarf lilyturf mountain zhu radix rehmanniae recen day pollen plaster stone rhizoma anemarrhenae field bone skin etc altogether13ingredients.
- It is mainly controlled by east-north and north-east sichuan fold zone and mainly composed of single and multiply folds as well as torsional& compressive fractures.the tectonic axis line is arranged in echelon and the folds are most of box type or comb type.the anticline comparatively tight forms mountains; and syncline comparatively wide forms valleys.
- A mountain climber who specializes in difficult climbs.