单词more than once的英汉翻译
more than once
单词more than once的英汉对照例句
- He's as clever as paint, that boy, and the best apprentice I ever had—I never had to show or tell him anything more than once.
- He'd let me down more than once so the next time he asked me for a favour I gave him the brush-off.
- I have seen this happen more than once.
- From the very first cocoa has always been exceptionally well behaved. I never have to tell him anything more than once.
- Tuan chi-jui was an old subordinate of yuan shih-kai and head of the anhwei clique of northern warlords.after yuan's death he more than once controlled the peking government.
- Society today is more than once laments the quality of the students but this did not seem to sigh much significance such low quality of the college students from low quality of high school students junior high through the continuation of such low quality of the teachers teachers deliberately ignored the swap.
- Her bullet-proof vest had saved her life more than once while she was reporting from the war zone.
- A manuscript typically of papyrus or parchment that has been written on more than once with the earlier writing incompletely erased and often legible.
- An automatic pistol or rifle can fire repeatedly without the need to pull the trigger more than once.
- Viii.the joint tax audit on the same foreign-related enterprise shall not be made more than once within a taxpaying year.
- Take one tablet of this pain-killer if you feel pain but not more than once every four hours.