- The direct cause of surplus production is the maladjustment of the relationship between investment and consumption and the profound cause is that macro control lacks systematic rational consideration.
- We must pay attention to the style of play maladjustment.
- According to traditional chinese medical theory diseases are caused by the maladjustment of the qi and of blood circulation.
- Quit the nicotine reduction unconsciously and completely.avoid maladjustment of incretion and disease of integration because of abrupt.so you can achieve quittance without pain.
- The institutionalization of emotion has different functional requirements whose maladjustment could bring in clash.
- And regular daydreaming was regarded as evidence of maladjustment or an escape from life's realities and responsibilities.
- Recently it is due to the limitation of design on variable air volume air conditioner the absence of effective vibration isolation system on the fixing of vantilation equipment and the maladjustment of air volume in the air channel that the noise and vibration is in excess of the criterion and much more economice dissension is solicited.
- These reactions lead to maladjustment.dr.
- Imbalance between the government power and the citizen right is the main reason for the society maladjustment.
- Should the ego abdicate or surrender too much of its power to the id to the superego or to the external world disharmony and maladjustments will ensue.
- It is difficult for graduates from technical institutes to obtain employment due to strict requirements and prejudice from employing units graduates'mentality of self-contempt maladjustment of technical institutes'specialty unfavorable teaching and studying environment which curbs the cultivation of students'technical skills.