- The department includes the monitoring of imported fish for the presence of malachite green in its food surveillance programme.
- The ancient egyptians used to grind colored stones like green malachite into powders that they rubbed on their eyelids.
- The results indicated that malachite green stain method was sensitive differential convenient and it was the best one among the5methods.
- Simultaneous assay of ca2+ atpase and na+ k+ atpase activities of osteoblast rat by malachite green colorimetic method*
- Fish balls carry malachite green...
- That's a piece of malachite another piece of marble.
- He found that the red pigment proved to be iron oxide hematite; a yellow consisted of clay containing iron or yellow ochre; a blue color was a finely powdered glass; and a pale blue was a copper carbonate probably azurite; green were malachite; black was charcoal or boneblack; gray a limestone mixed with charcoal; and a quantity of pigment remaining in a paint pot used in the decoration contained a mixture of hematite with limestone and clay.
- The pigments used come from non-transparent minerals and plants such as malachite and cinnabar.
- Some of these species commonly found in mineral shops are fluorite opals lapis malachite and jade.
- Had exploited in the past but the malachite was ashen and there was more crackle include the black tinge spot again there is no jade having good quality.
- Sub jade sub jade mean that is caught ores to degrade the malachite carried by the flowing water in the river originally.
- The white jade is and peculiar top-grade malachite in hetian jade each is not generally big.
- As a meaningful example the incident of malachite green has done much harm to eel-exporting business in such key farming regions as the provinces of fujian and guangdong resulting in a serious setback in their fishery economy and a possible reshuffle of their fishery industry.