- n.少女,处女 adj.未婚的,纯洁的,处女的,无经验的
- This is the ship's maiden voyage.
- Often tucked away in a small town south of the yangtse river the lane like a maiden of ancient times hidden away in a secluded boudoir is reluctant to make its appearance in public.
- Fairy of the magpie bridge among the beautiful clouds over the heavenly river crosses the weaving maiden.
- Both to avoid the wrath of jealous juno and being eager to beguile the maiden's tender heart he concealed his godhead and changed his shape and became a bull.
- The tahitian maiden's dream.
- In1990 under the quiet state zhang yuan completed his maiden work mother and got edinburgh international film awards association film festival jury prize of special three continents of the south of france and public prize and berlin film festival best film appraised or rewarded youth forum which attracted worldwide attention.
- Transplantation is not always successful in the matter of flowers or maidens.
- A maiden who was originally a statue carved by pygmalion and who was brought to life by aphrodite in answer to the sculptor's pleas.
- On style try our best to achieve the design's effect with personality but no exaggeration sententiousness but no blankness maidenliness but no liveliness.
- Motherhood dawned the old simplicity of her maiden days came back to her.
- What maiden does wander the heather alone?
- After that sigurd went to free the valkyrie brynhild according to the solar myth the maiden of spring for whom the cold earth is longing.
- "Reminiscences the most trifling and immaterial passages of infancy and school-days sports childish quarrels and the little domestic traits of her maiden years came swarming back upon her"
- He sees but the maiden before him he sees not reef or shoal.
- A hundred maidens who came to my cold stone door thinking they would live to serve me in some palace of arching caverns underearth.