- Then blooms each thing then maids dance in a ring
- I can always use a good meter maid.
- At midnight the chengs saw that big turtle the maid had let go crawl back into the room and smear mud all over the maid.
- A patrol boat is a sort of maid of all work ready to do anything.
- A hundred maidens who came to my cold stone door thinking they would live to serve me in some palace of arching caverns underearth.
- Meter maid shoes for anyhow?
- A couple had lingered purposely to watch the maid serve the chop to princess thingumabob.
- The owner of a schooner called the silver maid was signing up sailors for a voyage to china.
- To keep from being an old maid.
- And the house of israel will possess the nations as menservants and maidservants in the lord's land.
- For punching a meter maid in the face.
- And the man increased exceedingly and had much cattle and maidservants and menservants and camels and asses.
- In this way the man grew exceedingly prosperous and came to own large flocks and maidservants and menservants and camels and donkeys.
- In the play she doubled the parts of a maid and a shopgirl.
- The little sea maid written by andersen succeeded and developed the famous work undine by fouqu a german romantic writer which came out23years earlier than the former and influenced the later generations just as deeply as the former.