- n.(借出的)贷款,借出 v.借,借给
- He loaned me twenty dollars.
- He is on loan to the foreign languages press.
- They ask for more time to repay the loan.
- 5the Schedule and amounts of the mortgagor's repayment of the loan;
- They're a woolly-minded lot these country people: they want loans but they don't want to give up their farms!
- Maybe I could go on loan to a spanish team.
- Classes and amounts of securities loaned each day.
- 1.to Extend medium-term and long-term loans;
- It must be on loan to someone.would you like to reserve that book?
- First innovate guarantee method for small business to mortgage loan and to explore new guarantee method in the law permitting extent such as mortgage of rights and cash flow including mortgage loan of inventory transferable forest ownership land contract right intellectual property rights accounts receivable and promote equity.
- Some loan lenders specially deal with cases of secured car loan with bad credit.
- Soft loan a loan with no rate of interest or a rate of interest below the cost of the capital being lent.
- After party b has discharged its surety liability according to this contract it shall be entitled to request party a to pay back all the money that party b has paid in substitute for party a plus the expenses incurred in realizing its right of subrogation and in addition party a shall pay to party b the interests thereof equivalent to that of bank loan of the same period and the penalty interests as well as a lump sum default fine as much as% of the substitute money.
- Preference shares are more like fixed-interest loans since the dividend is set in advance and must be paid if the company is in profit.
- Yet it remains plagued by serious weaknesses: creaking state-owned enterprises that still employ55per cent of urban workers; bad loans in the state banks that probably is a considerable figure a largely unfunded pension system; endemic official corruption and a rural economy in crisis.