English-Chinese Translation of life
English-Chinese Translation Examples of life
- The television station apologized for the interference, which was due to bad weather conditions.
- Having waters rich in mineral and organic nutrients that promote a proliferation of plant life, especially algae, which reduces the dissolved oxygen content and often causes
- At no point in his life should a revolutionary lie back and take life easy.
- An astrologer tell her that she will meet her lifelong companion in her twenties.
- A man who has become conditioned to the life in the country may feel quite at a loss in the city.
- A murderer killed the child by choking the life out of him.
- A man cannot live a broad life if he runs only in one groove.
- At30 we need to settle down to our lives and shed from fantasies. But to the despondent I whisper that life begins at40.
- Take honour from me and my life is done.
- Reason is the guide and light of life.
- Take away my good name, take away my life.
- "我很愿意照我说的话做-把孩子们领下大厅来，而你跟在后面走。" "就按你说的办吧。" 她说道。
- "I'm quite willing to do as I say-just bring the children down into the Hall, and you can hover about among the back row." "Anything for a quiet life, " she said.
- "他是否把他所遭遇到的情况全盘告诉你了呢？" "那还用说。"
- "Did he give you a full description of what happened to him?" "You bet your life he did."
- "His father has stopped working now, and leads a very easy life."
- "他的私生活不应该影响他的政治生涯，" 他说。 "他好像确有真才实学。"
- "His personal life should not affect his politics, " he said. "He seems to really know his stuff."