- adj.最小的,最少的 adv.最少,最小
- Suppose the teacher is considering buying your computers work in groups to write a report to persuade him or her and give at least give3reasons using present perfect passive voice and the expressions of giving opinions reasoning and making a decision.
- A plump sallow repulsively plain girl of at least fifteen.
- A federal law enforcement official says investigators in britain have found at least one martyrdom tape at the home of a suspect in the alleged plot of blow-up ten jet liners over the atlantic.
- A surgeon opened up her cheek removing the hook's barb and leaving at least30stitches inside her mouth.
- A spot check showed that at least five percent of the oranges were contaminated.
- New research shows that at least for the sami people of preindustrial finland men should marry a woman almost15years their junior to maximize their chances of having the most offspring that survive.
- Good for at least a quart a week.
- At least twice a week.
- At least a dozen people were killed in a car bomb attack in a police station in mosul iraq.
- Visual basic6.0and the least squares straight line fit program are used to compile this software for the data of determination of the rate constant of pyruvic acid hydration reaction by nmr eliminating completely the error brought by manual drawing avoiding the modification of experimental date as a result of the separation of data input and data processing functions and more reliable results including date and figures can be achieved and printed.
- In the old days at least you'd philosophize
- Then moses desired that at least they should not kill men and he suffered them to kill beasts.
- "At least two weeks will be cost to adopt self work after have a long vacation."----Is it right?
- Automation or electronical major in technical shool at least2years foreman working experience.
- Topics include statistical inference regression generalized least squares instrumental variables simultaneous equations models and the evaluation of government policies and programs.