- Boatloads of sushi and latex.
- A water? Based latex paint made of arylicpolymer.
- A non-for maldehyde adhesive used for parquet was investigated the adhesive was an elastic composite system that was formulated from synthetic rubber latex pva isocyanate modified starch and some other additives.
- Changzhi city tianshi latex coating manu.
- Two methods of cic detection the agglutination-inhibition of igc coated latex with polyclonal rheumatoid factor or clq were studied.
- Self-crosslinkable latex at room temperature with high elasticity is prepared when n-hydroxymethyl acrylamide is used as self-crosslinkable monomer and poly solidum maleate is applied as protective colloid and pre-emulsified and semi-continuous seeded emulsion polymerization is adopted.
- Methods: sixty eight low extremity specimens were taken from fresh cadavers.the arterial distributions of the foot were observed by perfusing red latex barium sulfate chinese ink and10% gelatin also studied by x ray angiography and microdissection.
- Elements of the system include latex-impregnated and synthetic bonded forms spiral and perfect-bound notebooks esd-safe transplex and polypropylene clipboards three-ring binders and tabs refills document holders cleanroom pens labels and self-binders and tabs refills document holders cleanroom pens labels and self-adhesive notepads.
- These strands were coated on four sides with a nonburning coating consisting of a neoprene latex based paint.
- Objective to evaluate the effect of the treatment of pneumothorax with latex foley catheter and silicone cathetel.
- Results show that self-crosslinkable latex at room temperature with high elasticity can be prepared when amount of butyl acrylate is60% and amount of methyl methacrylate is40% and mass ratio of nonionic emulsifier to anionic emulsifer is3:1 and amount of initiator is0.6% and amount of self-crosslinkable monomer and protective colloid is2% and0.4% respectively.
- Allergies to medications or food including specific questions about natural rubber latex.
- Single-use medical examination gloves--part1: specification for gloves made from rubber latex or rubber solution--technical corrigendum1
- The development in the adhesion between the polymer cords such as rayon nylon polyester and aramid to rubbers were reviewed from aspects of adhesion test and analysis fiber and adhesives interface dipped cord and rubber interface and the mechanical properties of resorcinol formaldehyde latex adhesives.
- A study was made of the properties of nr and the effect that natural rubber latex was conserved with feeble-acid-ammonium salt.