- In japan koshiro matsumoto the kabuki actor played salieri and audience loved him.
- Following their expulsion from spain in1492 the jews were more than ever taken up with messianic hopes and eschatology and kabbala found wide favour.
- They visited mount fuji the highest mountain in japan the beautiful himeji castle and many famous places in tokyo such as the meiji shrine asakusa-kannon temple and ueno park; they went to the kabukiza theatre in ginza to see one of the unique japanese kabuki plays.
- I work with r& d stay in kab akk day.
- I spent this morning debating the kabala with his serenity.
- Alright I'll tell you what. I'll come get you in5minutes with some sort of um kabob emergency.
- A kabuki ciassic as samurai s apstick.
- And the uttermost cities of the tribe of the children of judah toward the coast of edom southward were kabzeel and eder and jagur
- Early reports suggested that president joseph kabila faced his strongest competition from vice president jean-pierre bemba.
- Now what do you say we gets anta's sleigh to kabul.
- Earlier last night anti-taliban forces north of kabul were mobilised and on full alert as the afghan opposition's chief spokesman predicted that american air strikes would start "not soon but very soon".
- A watch vendor works within the confines of his hand-painted pushcart on a street in kabul afghanistan.
- The development of polychrome woodblock printing techniques made it possible for ordinary people to obtain prints of popular kabuki actors or trendsetting courtesans.
- It was this rich mass of imagery and allegory that the zohar contains that served as the inspiration for all subsequent generations of kabbalists.
- Putting the best face on the pullout the leadership in moscow and kabul exchanged official messages reaffirming the continuation of a relationship "sealed by blood."