- The analysis of the loads acting on the jack-up which involves the stability against overturning and the relationship between the environment loads and bering force of the pile is discussed in the paper.
- The strength of legs of a jack-up drilling platform serviced in bohai sea is evaluated and the ice-induced fatigue damage of the platform leg under different ice parameter was determined.
- The calculation results show that the jack-up platform under dynamic ice loads is in safe condition and can perform drilling operation in winter ice zone.
- Through the practical field investigation a good plan for solving the problems of the main halls can be designed using building integrally jack-up technique that can reinforce the main halls and jack-up them in-situ without destroying their former structures.
- The coupling effects of interaction between ice and platform structure are computed by taking a jack-up platform as an example which will provide referential basis for the safety assessment of ice-induced vibration of jack-up platform.
- In this paper ansys software is used to formulate the finite element model of interaction between platform and ice the ice-induced vibration model of jack-up platform is then constructed and the dynamic responses of jack-up platform are computed based on2ice force models.