- v.猛刺 n.刺戳
- He's a figment a cipher jabberwocky.
- He gave me a jab with his finger.
- She jabbed him with her elbow.
- I guess he wanted me to listen instead of jabber away at the mouth.
- Therefore the men of jabesh said to morrow we will come out unto you and ye shall do with us all that seemeth good unto you.
- The jabs could eentually replace the screening programme where women are called in for a smear test eery three years to check for early signs of cerical cancer.
- As a part of the air quality impact assessment of the sheikh jaber al ahmed al sabah causeway project an air quality baseline will be carried out by the con"-tractor.
- Punching involves quite a few skills such as the straight left the left jab the left hook the right uppercut the right cross as well as the combination punching like the one-two.
- A pious discourse delivered by the reverend jabes branderham in the chapel of gimmerden sough. '
- Did you just jab me with your peg leg?
- Thorny brambles come upon the young eagle jabbing slashing and entangling him.worm-woods and grass which look like webs entwine with his wings.but the wolf continues to run into the depth of the bush.
- All mimsy were the borogoves and the mome raths outgrabe. "Beware the jabberwock my son!
- He jabbed his fork into the potato.
- She jabs him with her stinger and he goes as limp as a boned fish.
- Objective of the site selection report is to evaluate the most appropriate location to place an air quality monitoring station which can represent the air quality baseline for the sheikh jaber al ahmed al sabah causeway and the potential air quality impact the increase traffic density will have in kuwait city and in the kuwait bay area.