- At his instigation we concealed the facts from the authorities, ie He encouraged us to do so.
- At his instigation we conceal the fact from the authorities.
- Ashamed into anger and at the instigation of Mrs.Tooth, the outraged husbands attached Jack.
- Accepting financial support or instigation from institutions organizations or individuals beyond the territory to conduct activities endangering state security; or;
- A continuous film record can be built up by taking a series of single pictures of successively increasing values of the delay period between the instigation of the event and the instant of the flash.
- It was done at his instigation.
- The14th dalai lama in his early years pointed out "it was the imperialists who taking advantage of the tibetan people's antipathy to the qing dynasty and the reactionary kuomintang government attempted by enticement deception and instigation to get the tibetan people to separate from the motherland and come under their oppression and enslavement."
- The holding of an assembly a procession or a demonstration shall not contravene the regulations on public security administration and shall not involve criminal activities or the instigation of crimes.
- He's in this house at her instigation.
- The academic circle has insisted that xian liang and wen xue who had attended the meeting on salt and iron acted under huo guang's instigation and that meeting was a concrete reflection of the contradiction between huo guang and sang hongyang.
- Initially14men were arrested on suspicion of the commission preparation or instigation of acts of terror late on september1and early on september2.
- Yesterday's riot broke out at the instigation of an unknown politician.