- Get the right length of jeans that would just skim with your instep.
- 1st No matter your stature height the choice and the knee chinese dress must be much lither than the length and the instep also gives the attractive shoe more displays leeway.
- The machine apply for leather handbags or instep folding turn edging.
- Matching wear pattern on the instep.
- The part of a boot above the instep.
- Whenever the end of the year approaches themother is unable the old clothes some which puts on again to cut thestrip smears the starch which does with the bread flour the shop onthe plank seasons then some make the instep some become the shoesole with the hemp rope natrium.
- She took off her shoe and looked at the name in the instep.
- A heavy cloth or leather covering for the legs extending from the instep to the ankle or knee.
- An opening in the vamp of a shoe at the instep.
- From the ceiling hung a lamp of venetian glass of beautiful shape and color while the feet rested on a turkey carpet in which they sunk to the instep;
- The part of a shoe or stocking that covers the instep.