- Acts16:26and suddenly there was a great earthquake so that the foundations of the prison house were shaken.and instantly all the doors were opened and everyone's bonds were unfastened.
- This breakthrough formula contains real diamond particles.it instantly bonds to nails with a shatterproof diamond hard protective coating that virtually ends splitting cracking and peeling.
- I should fancy it was prussic acid as she seems to have died instantaneously.
- Employees are forbidden to smoke on these premises under penalty of instant dismissal.
- In an instant a skycap was at his side. Sir observedtheporter you certainly have excellent communication skills.
- After the first verdict was declared the prosecution organ thought the part of the judgment which ascertained the accused innocent on the crime of bribery was wrong they protested to the superior court in the procedure of the second instant.
- A single polaroid one instant camera
- Many puzzles cleared up instantly.
- In the instantaneously variable market competition
- Large energy electromagnetic surge interference on the power line and internet line caused by instantaneous operation of supply circuit system connection and disconnection of capacitor set changeover of main network or change of load short circuit of equipment or arc earthing connection and disconnection of high power thyristor or other reasons;
- In middle2003 yunda in participated the operational planning and market promotion of the new instant lottery for the state welfare lottery center.
- In the past year it realized the largest financing in the industry through joint investment with kangshifu and finally held the absolute shares which is considered as the largest winner in the industry of instant noodle in china.
- At that instant an angry buzzing began.
- A wind-loaded bent vehicle will tend to snap straight at the instant of release.
- Every fragment in perpetuity is instantaneous.