- 5.certain Developing countries may have problems in the implementation of article1of the agreement insofar as it relates to importations into their countries by sole agents sole distributors and sole concessionaires.
- The provisions of statute relating to defects as to quality and defects of title apply except insofar as otherwise provided hereinbelow.
- Save insofar as provision is made therefor in these regulations every septic tank together with any ancillary installation for the disposal of septic tank effluent shall be of such design as the building authority may approve.
- But insofar as any one sentence can sum up the elaborate division of labour that has evolved between these vast economic blocks that is it.
- And insofar as we can determine
- This is the truth insofar as I know it.
- I'll help you insofar as I can.
- Art has a relationship to morals only insofar as the peculiar quality of a work of art is an expression of the artist's personality.
- This other way of reading goes against the preceding insofar as it immediately refers a book to exteriority.
- This principle is important in magnetic prospecting only insofar as it forms the basis.
- Except insofar as it may further his ambitions.
- Thus with such a tax emissions will be curbed insofar as the nuisance they create exceeds their benefits.