- adj.内部的,里面的,内心的 n.内部
- The pantograph must not strike the inner or the outer ends of the runners.
- Then he took me to the inner square by the south doorway: and he took the measure of the south doorway by these measures;
- And he took me into the inner square facing the east: and he took the measure of the doorway by these measures;
- He told zillah to give me a glass of brandy and then passed on to the inner room;
- He understands the inner workings of financial markets.
- They seemed to radiate inner contentment.
- The medical orderly helped the granny into the inner room.
- The following code sample uses round to assist in the computation of the inner angles of a given trapezoid.
- A vast region in asia including the mongolian people's republic and china's inner mongolia.
- Unrip the inner bag take out jing yao gao.
- A high-pressure mercury lamp in which the light is produced partly by the mercury vapor and partly by a layer of fluorescent material on the inner surface of the outer bulb excited by the ultraviolet radiation of the discharge-for example: hpl-n hplr-n lamps.
- And so hester I drew thee into my heart into its innermost chamber and sought to warm thee by the warmth which thy presence made there! "
- The highest-placed newcomer in the inner circle? The standing committee of the party politburo? Is expected to be xi jinping the shanghai party boss with a revolutionary pedigree who emerged as a strong candidate for a senior post only in recent months.
- Russian rocket will lift a chinese satellite and russian exploration vehicle to survey mars and phobos the innermost and biggest of the red planet's moons the china daily reported citing china's national space administration.
- As a geographical name its terrain is equal to the sandbank territories now in the east of inner mongolia which is called in relief as horquin sandlot.