small, often secretive, controlling group of people within an organization 核心集团（组织内部少数人, 常为不公开的人物组成的有权力的小集团）
- The inner circles of government.
- Mr killinger claimed wamu had been sold cheaply as it was outside the inner circle of wall street titans and government officials who played god with the us financial system.
- The colombian intelligence service says it has captured five people it believes are part of the inner circle of a top marxist rebel.
- Carney told reporters thursday the white house is confident that members of gadhafi's inner circle will continue to leave.
- Chen's problems center on allegations that his family and inner circle used their positions for personal financial gain.
- The legend says the wizard merlin then magically moved them to england where they made up what is now the inner circle.
- The contact stress between roller and inner circle is maximum when they are in the line with radial load.
- He met the master in1884and soon became a member of his inner circle.
- Interagency liaison doesn't put me in the inner circle.
- The station chief would have to be close to the director a member of the inner circle.
- Confined to and understandable by only an enlightened inner circle.
- Most of the president's inner circle have been friends and confidants of the president's for years.
- The highest-placed newcomer in the inner circle? The standing committee of the party politburo? Is expected to be xi jinping the shanghai party boss with a revolutionary pedigree who emerged as a strong candidate for a senior post only in recent months.