- adj. = ideological
- For all their professed ideological similarities north korea and china are worlds apart.
- The oneness between the training of active members joining to party and ideological education of the communist youth league in college.
- Starting from a kind of inner spiritual dilemma mu dan by way of the writing method of a victim suffering from continuous self-laceration and self-query pries into all sorts of hypocrisy and mythology of the existing culture goes deep into more profound inner ideological exploration and spiritual seeking then arrives at a sort of bitter and arduous transformation and changes into a modernist aroused by suffering spirits.
- There is quite complicated denied circulation and denied oneself on the value orientation in whoop and oscillation the ideological system of the works demonstrates a kind of confused state correspondingly too.
- There are many factors leading to the formation of japanese militarism with bushido being the social basis for its formation and development plutocrat monopoly economy its economic basis aggression and expansion its core element mikado autocratic system of government its political basis shinto its social and ideological purport while social darwinism as its theoretic basis.
- Thirdly the pervasion of western ideology will prick up and the ideological struggle becomes more complex than ever.
- Realizing the four modernizations is a many-sided complex and difficult undertaking.the task of the ideological and theoretical workers cannot be confined to discussion of the basic principles.
- He refused to be fitted into any ideological straitjacket.
- While focusing on the ideological side of gide's works he has also devoted a lot of his efforts to the careful analysis of the internal structure of his novels especially the mise en abyme in the counterfeiters.
- In ideological education he solved many problems that had puzzled people by using contradiction dialectics coordinating interests having an iron hand in a velvet glove shooting the arrow at the target drawing lessons from history and speaking humorously thus contributing a lot to the policy of "open and reform".
- The current conservative party is the result of a recent merger between the western-based canadian alliance which resembles america's republicans in its social and fiscal conservatism and the ideologically softer progressive conservative party.
- There is an ideological predisposition in favour of public enterprise.
- Facing the third-century crisis especially the two pestilences christianity by reacting entirely differently from paganism demonstrated its ideological advantages to the full and made considerable development.
- The classical court music in the ancient china is a kind of special artistic shape because it is not only a musicology category but also exists by subordinated to an important part under the rite and music ideological system of the confucianism.
- Finally the author orientates it as mediation theory of the ruling class points out its monarch-based essence which belongsto ideological system of the despotism.