- The international style was ideally suited to skyscraper design.originally a form of commercial architecture skyscrapers have increasingly been used for residential purposes as well.see also setback.
- A superbly appointed holiday complex ideally located on wooded cliffs.
- The airbus proved ideally adapted to an era of high fuel costs.
- Ra's al ghul: gotham.as gotham's favored son you will be ideally placed to strike at the heart of criminality.
- The site ideally should have sufficient lands to provide a buffer zone between the facility and the public surrounding it.
- The binaries will ideally be deployed from a build view in which in the objects were generated and will remain as view private objects.
- When replacement teeth are engineered for instance they will ideally be grown in their permanent location so that they can create nerve and blood vessel connections and physically attach themselves to the jawbone.
- The hotel is right in the centre of innsbruck ideally placed for all the shops cafes and nightlife.
- The small package outline and low profile make this device ideally suited for use in applications where printed circuit board area and component headroom are at a premium.
- The results of experimental investigations of dimensions high electrical strength cardioid pattern with linear polarization of the pulse radiated are ideally adapted to be used as a steering antenna array element.
- Move pattern: not stupid but not real smart either it shouldn't just charge campers but it shouldn't run away aimlessly like hades either ideally it should have to be lead into a narrow place on the map where explosives are already laid to be killed.
- The liebherr demolition excavators therefore as well are ideally suited for civil engineering applications.
- It should ideally be optimally adapted to the vehicle concept-e.g.sports car vs.saloon.the adaptation will always be a compromise between the various vehicle requirements.
- The stature long has been high ideally also changed.
- The dual check series7c is ideally suited for in-line continuous pressure applications such as wash-down sinks or other applications in which a hose-type device connected to the domestic water supply can be submerged in a non-potable liquid.