- The high risk factors and iatrogenic bile duct injury during cholecystectomy: a report of12cases.
- The application of some hi-tech such as ct or mri may generate more iatrogenic diseases.
- Conclusions it is essential to identify the exact relationships of nvb to its adjacent organs to avoid injury to the cavernous nerves during lower urinary tract surgery and prevent from iatrogenic ed.
- Objective: to reduce the incidence of urinary system injury in iatrogenic treatment.
- Diabetes mellitus patients got iatrogenic infection were related to their blood sugar level age time of hospital stay application of antibiotics immune function and relative specialized nursing procedure.
- Clinical observation of iatrogenic acute radiation sickness.
- Routine use of the fiberoptic bronchoscope in pdt can prevent not only injury to the tracheal posterior wall but also avoid the associated iatrogenic tracheobronchial foreign body retention in the airway.