- In fear that it may be frayed or stained with dust he keeps himself from the world and is afraid even to move.
- Why did mara disguise himself as a ploughman and ask the buddha if he had seen his oxen?
- Adam smith concerned himself as little as quesnay did with true political economy i.e.that policy which each separate nation had to obey in order to make progress in its economical conditions.
- A comic book starring himself.
- An interfering old woman; bustling about self-importantly making an officious nuisance of himself; busy about other people's business.
- A man thought to be a right-wing activist shoots and kills himself in front of the japanese parliament.
- "A strong man stands up for himself.
- A man is not likely to fashion a spear for himself whose point will fall off in mid-flight; nor is a woman who weaves her own basket likely to make it out of rotted straw.
- A kid who flatter himself to be smart choose a stupid way get into the classroom through the postern.
- A writer can't help but reveal himself.
- As soon as he found himself under a clear sky he shook his huge frame like a mastiff that has just escaped from a snowbank.
- A man moves into a nudist colony.he receives a letter from his grandmother asking him to send her a current photo of himself in his new location.
- For a crazy moment he imagined alice with himself living in the mountain valley together.always.
- I went to queensland australia to ask the crocodile hunter himself.
- Talking to a psychotherapist was a way of unburdening himself of a lot of worries and buried anger.