- "The little scallywag" said the headmaster. "I'll bet it was him all the time."
- And as wade's face went purple with his squalling she snapped crossly: "give him that sugar-tit in your pocket priss.
- "This is a very obtrusive lad!" Said mr.gradgrind turning and knitting his brows on him.
- Infected with the new doctrines'said a third eyeing the direction through his glass in passing;'set himself in opposition to the last marquis abandoned the estates when he inherited them and left them to the ruffian herd.
- "The adamses were a planned dynasty'says stephen hess author of america's political dynasties." John adams expected his son to be a leader of the nation and he trained him that way. "
- According to him everything should preserve and follow its natural character and the ideal man conceives no ill scheme and abandons the distinction of good and evil and any discrimination to rise above things.
- "She tried gouging its eyes with a pen and when that did not work she picked up a big branch and whacked him with it. She's a feisty little lady."
- Antonio marin montero is one such friend he acknowledges who has given him valuable advice.
- ... And didn't roust him.why?
- ... We'd move in on him.
- Terrors startle him on every side and dog his every step.
- In1214the french under king philip augustus defeated a coalition formed against him in one of the greatest battles of the middle ages.
- Through silvanus the faithful brother as I account him I have written to you briefly exhorting and testifying fully that this is the true grace of god; enter into this grace and stand in it.
- There will be a requiem mass for him at st joseph's church on the15th.
- I desired titus and with him I sent a brother.