- Soothsaying does not become you haman.
- The14th of adar observed in celebration of the deliverance of the jews from massacre by haman.
- He will appoint haman as his regent.
- And the king in his wrath got up from the feast and went into the garden: and haman got to his feet to make a prayer for his life to esther the queen: for he saw that the king's purpose was evil against him.
- Then the king came back from the garden into the room where they had been drinking; and haman was stretched out on the seat where esther was.then the king said is he taking the queen by force before my eyes in my house? And while the words were on the king's lips they put a cloth over haman's face.
- So the king and haman came to banquet with esther the queen.
- So the king and haman went in to feast with esther the queen.
- The king and haman sat down to drink but the city of susa was bewildered.
- He points out that kant's aesthetic interest schiller's aesthetic kingdom hamann's aesthetic perception and jauss'aesthetic experience take pure aesthetic consciousness for the standpoint of art theory and negate the truth of art in comprehension which reveal the aesthetics limitations in regard to art truth.
- And the king and haman sat down to drink; but the city shushan was perplexed.
- In the first month which is the month nisan in the twelfth year of king ahasuerus pur that is the lot was cast before haman from day to day and from month to month until the twelfth month that is the month adar.
- The king took off his signet ring which he had taken away from haman and gave it to mordecai.and esther set mordecai over the house of haman.
- So the king commanded that it should be done so; and an edict was issued in susa and haman's ten sons were hanged.
- And the king commanded it so to be done: and the decree was given at shushan; and they hanged haman's ten sons.
- The king took off his signet ring which he had reclaimed from haman and presented it to mordecai.and esther appointed him over haman's estate.