n [sing] interval between the two halves of a game of football, hockey, etc （足球、 曲棍球等比赛上下半场间的）中场休息: The score at half-time was 2-2. 上半场结束时比分为2比2. * [attrib 作定语] the,half-time `score 上半场结束时的得分
- In the first match england's frank lampard would have tied the score at 2-all before half-time but officials did not see his shot bounce across the goal line and rebound out after hitting under the crossbar.
- The whistle went for half-time.
- Bath took a9-7lead into the half-time break thanks to a40th minute drop-goal from mike cart.
- Just before half-time a wonderful ballack left-footed cross gave shevchenko the chance to head for goal but he mis-timed his effort.
- But jermaine jenas levelled on the stroke of half-time pouncing in a crowded goalmouth after michael dawson had won a michael carrick free-kick in the air.
- The recent signing from bayern munich came on at half-time as a sub for darren gibson who'd starred in the reds'win at doncaster less than24hours earlier.
- After the united midfielder paul scholes was sent off shortly before half-time the uneasy peace was dramatically broken soon both crowd and cameramen didn't know which action to watch-the drama on the pitch or the carabineer as they waded into united's fans without any apparent restraint.
- The teams were all square at half-time.
- The score at half-time was78to60.
- The score at half-time was60to56.
- Hughes scored two goals before half-time.
- What was the half-time score?
- Liverpool brought on their sub at half-time.
- The rangers were three goals down at half-time but in the second half they turned the tables on wandsworth and won by5:3.
- A half-time pep talk that inspirited the weary team.