- I won it at the shooting gallery.
- During the period of cultural revolution manipulated by the gang of four qiu shi a poet was sent by li yan and liu wenying secretly to a riverboat from sichuan to wuhan.
- "He was a shepherd-boy attached to the farm of the count of san-felice situated between palestrina and the lake of gabri;
- "In the galleys at toulon."
- Oh what are you talking about exclaimed the young lady.she rose to her feet and gazed upon him round-eyed.
- "I quite understand" he said with elaborate gravity but as he turned and gave melanie a searching look that went to the bottom of her sweet worried eyes his expression changed reluctant respect and gentleness coming over his dark face.
- "I could bury him in the corner of the garden under the arbor--the ground is soft there where pork dug up the whisky barrel.
- "Gambiered guangdong gauze": a romaunt about an ugly duckling;
- The riddles of chess game indicate according to the normal solution of nash equilibrium a game has not a solution to its equilibrium that one or more of its strategy sets are enough large to bounded rationality capability of calculating and time of human as it appears complex characteristic.
- "I probably have had to modify my game.when I was a whipper-snapper I was sprinting down the channels beating hundreds of players and crossing balls in.
- "Sometimes in the evening I would go out to him and find him in the garden near the oratory sitting absolutely composed on a stone bench there and I'd tell him my troubles the difficulties I had with the slaves how I distrusted the overseer or the weather or my brokers... all the problems that made up the length and breadth of my existence.
- "Never such a dog as dat buck!" He cried. "No never! Him worth one thousand dollair by gar! Eh? What you say perrault?
- "In tallinn for the game against estonia our supporters were brilliant.
- ... Margaret gareth mother.
- ... A trainload of dangerous chemical gas went off the rails...