- "I'm certainly not retiring from my professional life" he said in an interview. "Whether I'll come back in another position as medical examiner I don't know."
- "We walked very slowly on the mud and snow-covered road carrying huge bags filled with clothes and food on our shoulders" recounts the sophomore from beijing normal university zhuhai campus.
- "We know that any kind of pulp can be used to make paper so we have applied the2000-year techniques of making paper from mulberry tree in this rural neighborhood to bamboo pulp from panda dung" prasertsak said.
- "This is intolerable!" Abner cried storming onto the deck from which he speedily returned to the stateroom.
- I'll retire from the world.
- "I have enjoyed my lunch" he said "and I'm going to run off from you two young men before I outstay my welcome."
- On the day itself at about nine o'clock in the morning the settlement police set up a five-mile-long cordon from the west end of nanking road to the bund and then down to the north end of north szechuan road.
- Sidewinder an air-to-air missile bearing the name of a rattlesnake is launched from a fighter plane.
- "For although untalented myself I am honoured by visits from scholars of note from all parts of the empire when they come to the capital."
- What sets it apart from international english or the queen's english is its inclusion of colourful and humorous local slang with origins from chinese dialects and malay.
- "During most of the time from1937to1945 the strongholds of the cpc had already been blockaded by the real military protective screen formed by lots of pillboxes and guard posts."
- "In the villages where they're coming from they're just viewed as basically throw-away children" she said.
- The value of harmony of man and nature from which "the golden mean of the confucian school" originated;
- ... Coming in from the countryside.traditional old south racism.
- ... Are stealing from the relief supplies.