compulsory hard work, usu under harsh conditions 强迫劳动
- A mass movement against forced labour spread through the state.
- Workers were conscripted into forced labour gangs to build the railways.
- As if starvation and sickness were not enough over the years there have been reports of people being pressed into forced labour and of the army recruiting child soldiers.
- United nations-ilo ad hoc committee on forced labour;
- They promised to abolish forced labour.
- Ad hoc committee on forced labour;
- It is only on those counter-revolutionaries who are guilty of capital offences but have not incurred deep popular hatred and whose execution is not demanded by the people that we shall pass the death sentence with a two-year reprieve and impose forced labour to see how they behave.