English-Chinese Translation of fly
- n.苍蝇,两翼昆虫,飞行 vi.飞翔,飘扬,溃逃 vt.飞越,使飘扬,逃脱 adj.机敏的,敏捷的
English-Chinese Translation Examples of fly
- In order to avoid the resistance between the flying cutting tool and the machined worm wheel and to guaran-tee the machining quality the working orthogonal clearance of the flying cutting tool should not be less than a certain value.
- The asians mostly use the method of flying saucer.the flying saucer ball is also called peg-top ball.
- A pilot who travels around the country giving exhibits of stunt flying and parachuting.
- An unidentified flying object appeared on the radar screen.
- A prototype of spaceplane could be up and flying within five or six years.
- A man and woman performed on the flying trapeze.
- A bridge will fly to span the north and south turning a deep chasm into a thoroughfare.
- Twinkle twinkle little bat! How I wonder what you're at! Up above the world you fly like a tea tray in the sky.
- A trout took the fly and ran upstream.
- A spread-eagle as it is called in heraldry-features a flying bird shown from below with its wings tail and legs outstretched.
- A little bird was flying south for the winter.
- The staining effect of chromosome of salivary gland in fruit fly with different of carbol fuchsin was studied.the results showed that the concentration ranging from8% to12% were good for staining of the chromosome.it could get the image with clear band and background.
- It mainly includes new-type cement and wall-building material with coal gangue industrial waste and fly ash as the raw material; neody mi um-iron-boron material nano-material fire-resistance material kaolin earth material high-performance ceramic and fiber material magnetic material silicon-manganese alloy and other nonferrous metal materials along with production technologies of green environmental clean materials and so on.
- The goal of man flying on his own pung power was virtually forgotten.
- Then this august my wife and I decided to fly to a wedding in charlotte n.c.