English-Chinese Translation of fly
- n.苍蝇,两翼昆虫,飞行 vi.飞翔,飘扬,溃逃 vt.飞越,使飘扬,逃脱 adj.机敏的,敏捷的
English-Chinese Translation Examples of fly
- Multi-colored flags were flying over the rooftop.
- He continued with his plan to build a flying machine, in spite of the mockery of his friends.
- Furious at his deceit, she let fly at him with a stream of abuse.
- A fly kept annoying me.
- A boy is flying a kite in the piazza.
- He's got off to a flying start in his new job.
- He is a ruler without power, a mere fly on the wheel.
- He picked up a stone and let fly at the balking dog.
- He knocked my drink flying.
- "玻璃到处乱飞，" 她说。 "我的头不知被什么打中。我低头一看，乔希用手抚着胸口。他抚住胸口的样子令我有些害怕，我想他恐怕撑不过去。"
- "There was glass flying all over the place, " she said. "I got hit in the head by something. I looked down and saw Josh holding his chest. I was kind of scared because the way he was holding his chest I didn't think he was going to make it."
- There is even a plan for a naval port in nanisivik in the territory of nunavut and up to eight arctic patrol vessels to fly the flag in the increasingly ice-free far north.
- On the flyleaf of his thesis is a line: "to the memory of my dear mother."
- He gets a distinguished flying cross.
- During the air force show one of the pilots was a dan-gerous hot dogging flyer.