- v.侥幸成功,意外受挫 n.锚爪,意外的挫折,侥幸,倒霉
- That shot was a sheer fluke.
- 他考试及格实在是侥幸, 因为他根本没下过功夫。
- Passing the exam was a real fluke he didn't work for it at all.
- It is just a fluke.
- Getting that job was a fluke.
- Infestation with parasitic flukes of the family fasciolidae especially infestation of the liver and bile ducts with the liver fluke.
- Villagers grab the line around the fluke of the whale and haul away with shouts and laughter.
- I think their last win was just a fluke.
- Wiping away doubts that dolly the sheep clone was a fluke university of hawaii researchers announced they've been cloning mice for months creating a flock of more than50duplicate rodents along the way.
- Many adversities decimate the fluke numbers.
- Treating fascioliosis of cattle by "pulvis liver fluke"
- Worm that is parasitic on the intestines of vertebrates especially roundworms and tapeworms and flukes.