- adj.平坦的,扁平的,单调的,倒下的,浅的,干脆的,无聊的,无力的 adv.平直地,仰卧地,恰恰,正好,断然地 n.平面,平地,一层,公寓 v.(使)变平,(使)降半音
- He felt assured that benedetto was guilty and he hoped by his skill in conducting this aggravated case to flatter his self-love which was about the only vulnerable point left in his frozen heart.
- He recognized the flat nasal voice of herbie chandler.
- He has an impressive ability to lie flat on a water surface for hours.
- He stopped and discovered that he was outside the room of his sister shu-hua.on the other side of the courtyard the flat of his uncle ke-an stood brightly illuminated. A wistaria vine clambered over a trellis arbour in the garden separating the two dwellings.
- He boarded with an italian family to which he was distantly related his two rooms were separated from the rest of their railroad flat by a special door he liked the arrangement because it gave him some family life and also protection against surprise where: he was most vulnerable.
- To do this use a calliper gauge to take measurements at four points from the crankcase flange to the flat part of the steel ring.
- Um to prevent flat spots on tyres:
- To compensate quanta last year accelerated expansion into products where profit-margin pressures aren't as severe such as mp3music players global-positioning satellite-navigation devices and flat-panel lcd televisions.
- In general the t distribution is flatter than the normal distribution and there is a different t distribution for every possible sample size.
- A yellow flower with flattened petals.
- A flat surface at right angles to a plumb line.
- A kid who flatter himself to be smart choose a stupid way get into the classroom through the postern.
- When I think of their deformities of the monstrous styles they chose of the flatulence and tediousness of their works of all the chaos and confusion they wallowed in of the obstacles they heaped up about them I feel an exaltation.
- Large fast-growing chinese monoecious tree having flat bright-green deciduous leaves and small globular cones; commonly cultivated in united states as an ornamental; known as a fossil before being discovered in china.
- Prefessoinal production: such the covers of the automobile the covers of the seat chair the carpets the covers of the seat chair with embroider the covers of jeep flat tire steering wheel healthy waist cushion seat cushion neck cushion seat belt cushion motorcar covers the sun block the covers for embraced pillow tissue boxes the seat cover with cartoon as series of automobile oraments.